2011 Happiness Challenge: For those of you following the 2011 Happiness Project Challenge, to make 2011 a happier year — and even if you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge — welcome for this last week of 2011.
For the last month of this year, instead of tackling a theme, I’m going to discuss a question: What is the key to happiness? That’s a question that can be answered in different ways, depending on what framework you use to address the issue of happiness. The resolution for each week will reflect that week’s answer.
Last week’s answer was to Know yourself. This week’s answer is First things first.
If you want to read more about this resolution, check out…
7 tips for dealing with a sweetheart who is constantly crabby.
How about you? Have you found that when you’re trying to get happier or stay happy, it helps to think about the basics?
If you’re new, here’s information on the 2011 Happiness Challenge. It’s never too late to start! You’re not behind, jump in right now, sign up here. For the Challenge, each week I’ll post a video suggesting a resolution for you to consider. For more ideas for resolutions to try, check out the archives of videos here.
* Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can: To get the audio podcast of the video:
– On the GretchenRubin channel page, after you subscribe, click “Edit Subscription” and check the box, “Email me for new uploads.” Or…
– Go to your main drop-down box, click “Subscriptions,” find the GretchenRubin channel, click “Edit Subscriptions,” and check “Email me for new uploads” there.
– Log in to iTunes
– Go to “Podcasts”
– Search for “The Happiness Project.” Free, of course.
* Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can:
To get the audio podcast of the video:
* Yes, there will be a 2012 Happiness Challenge! Stay tuned for details.