It’s a bit ridiculous how pleased I am that I was tagged to be included in this. I am a blogger! I have readers!
So here are five little-known facts about me:
1. I was the worst waitress of all time. I worked at Dos Hombres restaurant in Kansas City for one summer, never did learn to tell a burrito from an enchilada on the plate. Even now, when I go back to K.C., I get hit with a wave of dread whenever I drive through that neighborhood.
2. I have a crazy passion for children’s literature, and read it all the time (ok, some people do know this). I just read Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight over the weekend—fantastic!
3. The Big Man and I keep the radio turned on all night, tuned to all-news radio. This is one of those personality quirks that you only discover once you’re married to someone; we’re lucky that we both like to fall asleep to traffic-and-weather updates.
4. Until last year, I never used anything but water to wash my face. There were just too many product options, and I suspected that they were all over-hyped. As part of the Happiness Project, I decided it was time to get a real cleanser. You know what? My skin does look better.
5. I’ve been known to eat brown sugar straight from the jar.
In keeping with the chain-letter aspect of the meme, I now “tag” five more bloggers to keep the chain going.
So – tag, you’re it: